Hopefully you’ve all had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend. I’m still in Dubai, and I plan to cap the week off with a day trip to Abu Dhabi after a desert “safari” where we’ll do some dune bashing and belly dancing (well, not so much do the dancing as much as we’ll watch it during the BBQ in the sand after the 4x4ing..haha).
What do you have planned for the weekend?
Good Reads from Others:
- What to Do with a Pay Raise @ The First Million is the Hardest
- What About the 70-Hour Work Week? @ The Financial Blogger
- Be Willing to Look Stupid @ We Only Do this Once
- Easy Ways to Save Money Right Now without Even Thinking @ Money Q&A
- Catastrophic Events that Will Keep You up All Night @ Club Thrifty
- Facebook Yardsales: A Better Alternative to Craigslist @ Single Mom’s Income
Good Reads from The Happy Homeowner:
- Adult “Allowances:” How to Make One Work for You
- 49 Things You Can Do in 90 Seconds or Less…
- Do You Believe There is Good Debt?
Have a great weekend!
Latest posts by The Happy Homeowner (see all)
- How to Effectively Compare Auto Insurance Policies Before Making a Purchase - May 29, 2015
- Convenient Banking: Go Mobile - February 17, 2015
- Four Reasons to Have Your Rugs Professionally Cleaned - February 16, 2015