I’m on a mission to change the web, one smart idea at a time.
My next level solutions come complete with a customer support and service mindset that will go the extra mile.
I have over 10 years of marketing, writing, editing, design and blogging experience.
As a professional freelance writer, my work has been featured on CNN Money, Yahoo! Finance, The Consumerist, Wisebread, MoneyCrashers and many other online publications and sites.
I have focused my writing here at The Happy Homeowner on personal finance, lifestyle, and travel content since September 2010, and I have worked as a featured blogger at Quizzle.com, MoneyCrashers.com, and various other blogs and websites.
I offer a variety of services all geared towards helping my clients grow their online presence–and their online income. From short-term to long-term assignments, I specialize in the following:
- Staff writing: For individual bloggers, large sites, corporate clients, etc. My content offerings span personal finance, lifestyle, and travel articles.
- Blog management: From running the blog behind the scenes for you or managing one aspect of its existence, I have experience managing other peoples’ blogs as well as 4 of my own.
- Commenting Services: I can comment as you, on behalf of your site, or reply to comments coming in on your site.
- Link Love/Weekly Roundup posts: I produce weekly posts for other bloggers highlighting some of the best reads of the previous few weeks.
- Social Media maintenance: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and more–I can keeping your social media account running for you!
- Newsletter writing, editing and scheduling: I offer a complete range of newsletter services to a variety of clients.
- Editing: I can edit your posts, articles, white papers, e-books, speeches, and more!
The following are just a few of my writing samples:
- How to Submit the Best Offer on Your Dream Home (May 2013). This post was picked up & republished by Money Crashers
- Realistic Ways to Cut Commuting Costs (April 2013) This post was picked up & republished by Lifehacker
- The ABCs of Money–Teaching Your Children Fiscal Responsibility at Any Age (March 2013)
- Lifestyle Inflation: How to Avoid the Creep (March 2013)
- 5 Ways to Eradicate a Holiday Spending Hangover (January 2013)
- How a Trip Around the World Changed My Views on Life and Money (October 2013)
- Looking Good Costs Money….Or Does It? (April 2013)
- Personal Finance 101: Setting Financial Goals (April 2012)
- What Running 26.2 Miles Can Teach You About Personal Finance (April 2012)
- How I scored a Masters degree from Harvard for less than 500 bucks (February 2012) This post was picked up and linked to from CNN Money
- How I Saved My Down Payment Fund (November 2011)
- How I Paid Off $14,000 in Credit Card Debt in Less Than One Year (September 2010)
All of my rates and terms are negotiable and I’m confident we can find a solution that both fits your needs AND your budget. Contact me today to learn more about how my skills can help take your business to the next level.