Today is my BF’s birthday so it’s going to be a particularly special weekend. We have some custom beer brewing and F1 racing action lined up for tomorrow and dinner & drinks with friends tonight. Oh, and I filled the house with balloons and a scavenger hunt full of the who/what/when/where clues for the weekend’s festivities–it was awesome because he’d just returned home from an extra grueling, week-long business trip.
What’s on your agenda for the weekend?
Also, don’t forget about the camera giveaway I’m currently part of! Enter to win a Canon Rebel T4i DSLR camera at the bottom of the page!!
Good Reads from Others:
- Shielding Children from Financial Struggles as a Single Mom @ Single Moms Income
- Should You Pay off the Mortgage ASAP? @ Life and My Finances
- Neighbor Envy? Screw the Joneses! @ Johnny Moneyseed
- I’m Dating a Financial Stud! @ Student Debt Survivor
- How I Reduced our Grocery Budget from $1,100 to $600 in 6 Months @ Canadian Budget Binder
- Things that Make Me Scratch My Head @ Frugal Rules
- Budgeters Anonymous @ Budget and the Beach
- My 2013 Income Challenge @ The Frugal Path
Good Reads from The Happy Homeowner:
- The Science of Burnout
- Making Excuses and Saving Money–They Don’t Mix!
- How to Overcome Emotional Spending
- Do You Have Any Money Rules?
- Learning to Say No, Slow Down, and Stop Buying
Have a great weekend!
Latest posts by The Happy Homeowner (see all)
- Convenient Banking: Go Mobile - February 17, 2015
- Four Reasons to Have Your Rugs Professionally Cleaned - February 16, 2015
- Investing in a Home Security System and Saving on Homeowner’s Insurance Costs - February 11, 2015