Happy Friday! As New England braces itself for the potential damages of winter storm Nemo, I can’t help but be excited about the potential to run through 2+ feet of snow. It may sound a bit crazy, but trust me when I say there’s no better thigh-burning workout than to run with “high knees” for 3-5 miles.
Good Reads from Others:
- Daniel at Sweating the Big Stuff talks about the hurdles he overcame during his first job. What were yours?
- Despite what a great blogger his is, Jason at Work Save Live isn’t afraid to admit that he needs help sticking to his budget. Oh, and he’s part of a $999.99 giveaway…
- I’m absolutely loving Krantcent’s post about never retiring. I know I’ll be in the same boat someday!
- Heading to a job interview anytime soon? If so, check out SB’s post about how to impress your interviewer at Invest it Wisely
- If you feel behind with your retirement savings, you’re not alone. Jacob’s post at My Personal Finance Journey highlights ways to make up for lost time with retirement savings
Good Reads from The Happy Homeowner’s Archives:
- Greece in pictures
- Marathons & money: Training plans can help your finances
- Frugality gone wrong: The real cost of owning a BMW
- Kick your debt to the curb in 4 easy steps
Have a great weekend!
Latest posts by Jen (see all)
- Considering a First-Time Remodel? Top Newbie Mistakes to Avoid - April 17, 2014
- 10 Things to Check When Inspecting a Potential Property Investment - April 14, 2014
- Six Steps to Making Your First Sale through an Online Store Today - March 23, 2014