TGIF! (and what a week!) I’ll save the details for this week’s miscellaneous updates post but I’m pretty pumped about some recent media mentions (you might have seen me on CNN Money yesterday…).
Other than that, don’t miss your chance to win $100 cash in the current giveaway I’m part of. And stay tuned over the coming weeks for chances to win even more money!
Good Reads from Others:
- Have you ever taken frugality to the extreme? Then you’ll understand Emily’s post about the downsides to common frugal tips at One Smart Dollar.
- If you’re a mindless grocery shopper, you definitely need to read James’ write up about the REAL cost of food at This is Common Cents
- Have a love for discounted prices? If so, don’t allow coupons to lure you into overspending is a fantastic read from Justin at The Frugal Path
- Holly at Club Thrifty had a fabulous write up about horrific financial advice from the New York Times that you won’t want to miss
- Do you dream of working from home? If you’re in the market for a new job, you’ll want to read Jason’s post about ten companies that hire for work-at-home over at Work Save Live.
Good Reads from The Happy Homeowner Archives:
- 10 Reasons for Biking to Work
- Making Extra Money is as Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Tips for First-Time Homebuyers
- Reasons Why You MUST Hire a Home Inspector