Now that I’ve kicked the flu to the curb, dealt with a fried laptop and have begun to dig out from under the mountain of work that accumulated while I was sick, I’m definitely looking forward to this weekend!
Here are some of the awesome reads I’ve found in the blogosphere lately:
Good Reads from Others:
- Crystal at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff wrote a great post about how to budget for roommates
- If you are renting your apartment or home, make sure to check out Suba’s post about how to negotiate rent with your landlord at Wealth Infomatics
- Grayson from Debt Roundup has some great tips for your next shopping trip: 5 pricing tricks to wary of
- Have you heard of Gail Val-Oxlade’s new show Princess? Read Girl Meets Debt’s synopsis as well as financial tips we can learn from the princesses in our lives
- Interested in investing in precious metals? Don’t miss Jeremy’s guide to buying into gold over at Modest Money
Good Read from the Happy Homeowner Archives:
- Time is a finite resource….are you using yours wisely?
- What is your financial routine?
- ‘I have no food’ and other lies we tell ourselves
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Latest posts by Jen (see all)
- #BangonPhilipinas: Typhoon Haiyan Disaster Relief Part One - December 12, 2013
- The Power of Presentation: Improving Your Store Displays with Acrylic Trays - December 12, 2013
- I’m Headed to Assist with Philippines Disaster Relief Efforts! - November 27, 2013