I’ll admit that I was a bit lazy last Friday and fell of the Friday Link Love wagon, but I’m back today with a post filled with great links….
I’m looking forward to the weekend because we’re headed up to the mountains to get one last snowboarding trip in before the winter is officially behind us. It’s the annual Parrothead festival, so we’ll be drinking margaritas while listening to Jimmy Buffet and watching the epicness that is pond skimming with ski/snowboard equipment on.
What do you have planned for the weekend?
Good Reads from Others:
- Guide to Starting at Blog @ Modest Money
- Things I Wish American PF Bloggers Knew about New Zealand @ NZ Muse
- How do You Decide Where to Live? @ Well Heeled Blog
- How Inspiration Plays and Important Role to Pay off Your Debt @ Single Mom’s Income
- Pre-Owned Engagement Rings–Frugal or Tacky? @ Student Debt Survivor
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff @ My Alternative Life
- 12 in 2 List- A Time and Money Plan @ Livetolist
- Would You Borrow Money to Invest in Stocks? @ My Money Design
Good Reads from The Happy Homeowner:
- March 2013 Recap: $10,000+ in Freelancing Income
- Realistic Ways to Recover from a Financial Setback
- More Money Mishaps: Are You Guilty of These Financial Mistakes?
Have a great weekend!