I’m looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend filled with cooking, friends, James Bond and sleeping in! I’m also excited because I’ll be going to visit my kitties at their new home (and to pass along some of their toys I’ve found hidden around the house lately…haha).
What’s on your to-do list for the weekend?
PS–I’m part of another sweet giveaway this month: Enter to win a Canon Rebel T4i DSLR camera at the bottom of the page!!
Good Reads from Others:
- Grocery Spending by Income Group @ Free by 50
- The Importance of Branding Yourself Online @ Online Money
- Why I’m Writing One Letter a Day to Thank 365 People @ Money Spruce
- Little House in Guatemala, Week 16 @ Reach Financial Independence
- The Death of the 9-5 Work Week @ Young Adult Money
- Why Freelancing Might Not be for You @ Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
- Where Did all My Money Go? @ Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses
- Make Sure You Shop Around for Credit Cards @ Monster Piggybank
Good Reads from The Happy Homeowner:
- Signs That You Have a Spending Problem
- Tax Audit Red Flags: Don’t Make a Silly, Last-Minute Mistake!
- Minimize the Pain at the Pump: 27 Ways to Save on Gas
- ‘I Have No Food’ and Other Lies We Tell Ourselves
- The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Checklist For Your Finances
Have a great weekend!
Latest posts by The Happy Homeowner (see all)
- Is It A Good Idea To Convert Your 401k To Gold? - December 3, 2014
- LED Lights and Interior Design: Oh What a Difference a Light Can Make - December 3, 2014
- Becoming Your Own General Contractor - November 25, 2014